Wednesday, October 17, 2007

IT'S A BOY!!!

Here it is folks, in all its glory...






More testosterone in the Hintz home! Nathan has an ally! An enemy combatant for sword-fighting! An equalizing of genders! The bedroom arrangement will work! And yes, I promise this will be the last time I post photos of my son's whoo-hoo in the public domain.


And for those of us interested in other things, he's a thumb-sucker, all systems are go, and he's giving mama's ribs a thrashing as he hones his kickboxing skills.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Alright, another boy! We love boys around here...the mom has no choice! Love your blog, Jake loved the pics of the kiddos, especially Nae-Nae. Oh, and the 4-wheeler, of course. Looks like you are getting along great out there, we sure miss the small-town feeling. Talk to you all soon!

Courtney said...

Beck!!! Congratulations on the boy! And I LOVE the pictures of the kids... my goodness... aren't they just the cutest kids ever?! I hadn't seen a picture of Amberlee since she was a baby... she's just grown into the most beautiful little girl! I'm glad to hear that Kansas is treating you well...