Sunday, January 27, 2008

Things that make me smile...


The newest biped, enjoying a sunny day with Mommy and Daddy
Can you guess what they're doing?

Getting ready for baby brother


And baby #4, 37 weeks and coming soon!
By the way, notice the wardrobe: it was a gorgeous day God blessed us with, in the middle of a COLD winter!! Never in my life have I so cherished the words "highs in the 50s this week," but today I headed out for a 2-mile walk (waddle?) on a path near our house and, for the first time, preferred being in Kansas to Southern California. The clearness of the air, the fresh smells, the peaceful repose of the country, all made my senses unusually alive.

3 comments:

The AB club said...

It's so exciting seeing your latest walker. Praise the Lord! The marshmellows looked yummy and certainly healthier than the real version. We're praying for you and excited to see the newest member of the family. love, the Busenitz clan

the mama piece said...

Dear Nathan and Julia,

Those marshmallows look very yummy. I hope you can come to my house soon with Amberly and Carlos.

Love,
Caleb, Joshua and Evelyn

LeeC said...

Ammo will be sprinting in no time! :)

How do you ever find time to blog? I can barely find time to peruse others blogs. Lol!
I'm glad you do though, we love checking and seeing how y'all are doing.
We miss you guys!

The Cravens