Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Miss B's way with words

"Dear Lord, I praise You for being very righteous and shiny."

(After I had been encouraging her about the fruit I've been seeing in her life) "It was so much easier to not sin when I was four. Now that I'm five, it's way harder."


Mama: "What was the name of the ship that took the Pilgrims to America?"

Miss B: "The Cauliflower!"


Miss B: "Satan was trying to tempt me the other day, but I hid from him, and he couldn't."
Mama: "Oh? Where did you hide?"
Miss B: "Behind the basketball hoop."

2 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

So you're back in Kansas and I never got around to getting together. Life picked up and got ahead of me and I'm just now checking in to see if you were still around. So sorry I missed you!

How's your health now that you're back?

Blessed Beyond Belief said...

I tagged you Becky, check out my blog if you want to play!~ Wendy