Tuesday, November 20, 2007

You know you're behind on laundry when...

Your laundry room looks like this.




And instead of sorting "darks" and "lights," your categories are "pinks," "brighter pinks," "light greens," "navy," "denim," "light blue," and "lighter blue". And they're all full loads. This should serve as an encouragement to any readers who have ever been behind in housework. Okay, all of us.


In my defense, the three kids and I have all been taking turns being sick. But with guests coming for the holidays (Yeay!! Hooray!! Only two more days!!), it's definitely time to tackle the piles...


Well, a dozen loads and a tired back later, my laundry room now looks like this:



All you who are still climbing out from under your piles, try not to be jealous.

4 comments:

the mama piece said...

How exciting, though, that you can do all that laundry in your own house with your own washer and dryer?! Have fun with with your family!

Jen said...

yep, I'm jealous. nice work!

davisted said...

I am so encouraged to see that I'm not the only one who gets behind on housework! Thank you for being so brave as to share your photos with the us. This really made me smile.

Ashlee said...

What an encouragement to women everywhere! We all get behind but we can always get back out :)